San Antonio has great Places to visit. For you Guys and Gals trying to convince your spouse to come or let you come. Make it a Family Trip!! Here are Just a FEW enticements!!!
1) Riverwalk: http://www.
2) SA Sea World: http://seaworldparks.com/
3) SA Fiesta Texas (6 flags): http://www.sixflags.com/
4) SA Zoo: http://www.sazoo-aq.org/
5) SA Snake Farm: Link
6) The Alamo: http://www.thealamo.org/
7) The world famous Water park Schlitterbaum: http://www.schlitterbahn.com/
8) Golf Courses even a PGA one: http://www.pga.com/golf-
9) Mission San Jose: Link
10) La Villita San Antonio’s first neighborhood is now a thriving arts and crafts community. La Villita makes for a relaxing and scenic walk where you’ll pass scores of artisans, from glassblowers to spinners, hard at work.: http://www.tripadvisor.com/
Attraction_Review-g60956- d108412-Reviews-La_Villita- San_Antonio_Texas.html
12) SA Children’s Museum: Link
13) Witte Museum: Link
Trying to decide on Rentals? Read this over:
Other attractions such as the Texas Hill Country
visitor.com/) that includes horseback riding in Bandera,
2) shopping in Fredericksburg,
3) tubing the Guadalupe in New Braunfels ( http://www.toobing.com/),
4) caving at Natural Bridge Caverns ( http://www.
5) or exploring wineries ( http://www.texaswinetrails.
Rates From the Airport if you are choosing to use a Taxi for various locations. Hope this helps